9 Top Reasons Why a Good Website Is Crucial for Your Business in 2020.
Most consumers are looking online for information that will help them make smarter purchasing decisions. In fact, according to the eCommerce Foundation, 88% of consumers will research product information before they make a purchase online or in the store. This buying behavior trend emphasizes the importance of a website for today’s businesses.
If you’re a small business owner or you’re just starting out, like many, you may think there’s no benefit in having a website when you can do everything on social media. Or maybe you think you can’t afford a professional website so you get a freebie and do it yourself instead.
Perhaps you’re in the generation that didn’t grow up with computers, you don’t use a computer so you think your customers don’t use computers. You think if you are not tech savvy why bother with a website. But even if you are an established business that has relied on word of mouth and think you are doing quite well thank you, there are several reasons why your business needs a professional website too.
I believe, even with all that you can do on social media, and even if you’ve been in business for several decades, unless you do not want to grow your business or you’re about to retire and travel the world, your business needs a website and preferably one that is professionally designed and developed.
Here are 9 compelling reasons why your business NEEDS a professional website
1. YOUR BUSINESS WILL GAIN CREDIBILITY
More and more people are searching online for things they want, for solutions to their problems, to compare prices, or just to get some information about a store, restaurant or business before they purchase from them. If you don’t have a website, potential customers will go to your competitors who do.
If you do have a D.I.Y. freebie website, ask yourself, is it providing you with the professional image you desire for your brand? There’s nothing less professional online than a website that says “Hey, look, I used a free website builder!” Your business will gain so much more credibility by having a professional website designer help you design and build your website.
2. IT SAVES YOU MONEY IN THE LONG TERM
As a small business owner, especially one that is just starting out, you’re probably thinking you can’t afford a professional website. But you really can’t afford NOT to. Although the cost of designing a website varies depending on your needs and your skill level, once it’s up and running, a professional website is worth the initial investment, especially if built using WordPress, which enables you to add and change your own content regularly, saving you money in updates.
Not only that, but if it’s not professional, or can’t be found in a Google search, you will lose customers and that will also cost you dearly.
Saving money is definitely a great reason why your business needs a professional website, but there are several more reasons.
3. A WEBSITE ENABLES YOU TO TARGET A WIDER AUDIENCE
Websites are accessible from anywhere in the world provided there is an internet connection. Since more and more people have access to the internet, even in remote locations, you can target a much wider audience if your business has a website.
4. Global Presence
Imagine serving customers around the world? Since information is always available, people from all over the world can visit your website anytime; and inquire about the products or services that you offer. A website gives you a global footprint exposing you to an international market.
5. 24/7 Exposure
Wouldn’t you like to wake up each morning and ‘cha-ching’ money has magically appeared in your business account? No magic… just a reality for many entrepreneurs. Having a website allows customers to purchase from you 24/7. Your website is sales machine, always open and making sales on your behalf.
6. Enhance Your Credibility
Since majority of the earth’s population make use of the internet, a website is the best way to tell the world about you and your company. This is also an opportunity to explain why you deserve their confidence and trust. In fact, internet users today expect serious business owners to have an online presence. They use the internet to research before buying products and services.
Here are 4 ways to increase credibility to your website:
- Update your website with pertinent and relevant information on a regular basis
- Offer visitors with quick and flexible answers to their needs
- Post testimonials from satisfied customers
- Provide visitors with a comment section and make sure you respond in a timely manner
In conclusion, as you can see, having a professional and optimized website is an important tool in your marketing strategy and a great way to position your company for global exposure.
If you’re still not convinced why your business needs a professional website, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME. I’d be happy to help you with any concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org or +2348068657557, +2348026639718
7 Reasons Why You Should Contract Us To Develop Your Website For You
- We will design the website being proposed with a Content Management System, which is the latest website building framework in existence. It is relatively easy to update and maintain.
- We shall also train a staff in-house on how to update the site content from time-to-time.
- Our professional graphics Design experience will give the website a very beautiful, elegant look. With custom designed and well optimized images.
- Our video creation capability will enable us add videos to the home page describing in detail, your company’s way of work
- Our Photography skills will be employed so as to replace stock images and online images with real images of the people who work at the company. Online photos do not really speak well of brands these days, hence why I strongly opine that we should invest in Corporate Photography for you.
- Social Media Handles will be added to the website, with live Twitter Feeds and Facebook feeds appearing on the website.
The images used will be well optimized so as to reduce the load speed of the website. Apparently, the website will be made to load within 5 seconds