Photography Course Curriculum
List of Topics to be taught at our Photography Training
October 7th – 31st, 2019
Tonydoo Visuals Studios, No 3, Musa Adeshoga Close, Behind Total Petrol Station, Shyllon, Palmgrove, Lagos.
10am – 3pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
Training Outline & Photography Course Curriculum
- Introduction to photography
- Camera settings
- Indoor and outdoor photography
- Framing and composition
- Editing (photo screening)
- 3D lighting
- Landscape photography
- Creative and product photography
- How to setup a mini studio
- Practical test
- 3 months mentorship
Hurry! Limited slots left.
Benefits You Enjoy When You Join
Tonydoo Visuals Photography School
- Finish the year strong! You will get free use of the studio, lights, backdrops for your personal shoots
- You have access to the studio during and after the training
- You will also follow the team out for events, shoots and all.
- Every student is allowed to do a personal photography project during or after trainings.
- You will also be added to a Whatsapp group where you are taught several things related to Photography and a lot of Tutorials. You will also be able to relate with like minded people who are ex students and new students of the school.
- There will be Cameras that will be used in teaching during classes. Remember the classes are practical based classes.
- We have partnerships with Camera sellers and vendors who you can buy your Cameras, Backdrops, Lights etc from at very discounted prices.
We also organise and go for Field Trips exclusive to students and alumni of our Photography School tagged #TheUnseenLagos Check out pictures from the last Field Trip/Excursion here: Tonydoo Visuals Photography Excursion: The Unseen Lagos Documentary
It is really a movement! We cant wait for you to join us!.
Call our Lead Photographer on 08068657557 to discuss your payment. Installmental payments may be considered. (T&Cs apply)
How to Reserve Your Seat in Class
Simply make a payment of N60,000 or N150,000 for the 1 month training and the 3 months training respectively to the following accounts.
BANK NAME: GTBANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0037492921
ACCOUNT NAME: OLANREWAJU ANTHONY ADERINWALE
Send screenshots or call 08068657557 to confirm your payment. You will be sent a payment receipt and confirmation immediately.
For more enquiries Call Nifemi on 08068657557 / 08026639718