Situational Questions on ISO, Shutterspeed and Aperture.
ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed Questions
- It is a bright, sunny day at Landmark Beach in Oniru. It is noon and you are on a picnic under one of the coconut trees. I want to take a picture of my food (Amala & Ewedu with Titus Fish, Ponmo, Goat meat & Beef. Where would I begin my ISO, shutter speed and aperture at? A. 100, 1/10, 3.5 B. 100, 1/100, 13 C.1600, 1/10, 3.5 D.1600, 1/100, 13
- It is a dark cloudy day of rain. I’m trying to take a picture of the drizzle from a rain gutter while stopping the motion of the rain drops. Where would I begin your ISO, shutter speed and aperture at? A. 100, 1/100, 5.6, B. 400, 1/100, 13 C.800, 1/100, 32 D.1600, 1/250, 3.5
- Which aperture allows the greatest depth of field?1.8, 13, 32, 8, 22, 4.
- Which shutter speed allows the greatest amount of light to be captured?1/100 1/1000 1/10 10″
- Which ISO responds the fastest to light?100 200 400 800
- Which is a telephoto lens: 35mm or 100mm?
- What is the difference between shooting JPEG and RAW, and what are the benefits of each?
- What ISO was most likely used in this photograph?a. 100 b. 800 c. 200
9. What is wrong in this photograph?
10. How would you correct the exposure in the above photograph?
a. adjust aperture by decreasing f-stop
b. adjust shutter speed increasing shutter speed
c. adjust by increasing (pixels per inch) ISO (lower number)
d. all the above
11. Guess the ISO, f-stop and shutter speed that was most likely used for this photograph.
a. ISO 800, F-Stop 3.5, S 1/125
b. ISO 100, F-Stop 16, S 1/1000
c. ISO 1600, F-Stop 11. S 1/500
12. Guess the ISO, f-stop and shutter speed that was most likely used for this photograph.
a. ISO 100, F-Stop 16, S 1/1000
b. ISO 400, F-Stop 4.6, S1/125
c. ISO 200, F-Stop 11, S 1/500